The documents and related graphics contained on this World Wide Web site ("Site") are made available for downloading solely for use by non-commercial users. Any reproduction or redistribution of the contents of this Site not in accordance with the terms contained herein is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related graphics available from this World Wide Web Site is granted, provided that ...
- When used in printed material, the following copyright notice appears either within 2 inches of any image obtained from njmgallery.com, artglassusa.com or other Not Just Mud! web sites, or at the bottom of any page containing such image.
- When used on a web page, the following copyright code is active directly next to (within 96 pixels) or underneath any image obtained from njmgallery.com, artglassusa.com or other Not Just Mud! web sites...
<a href="http://www.artglassusa.com>Image © Copyright Not Just Mud!, All rights reserved.</a>
The copyright notice must link to either the NJM Gallery home page as in the code provided above or to the page from which the image was copied. For linking elsewhere, you must receive advance permission from Not Just Mud!
- Use of documents and related graphics available from this Site is for informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes only.
- No documents or graphics available from this Site are modified in any way.
- You will inform Not Just Mud! of any use of this Site's content including the exact URL(s). If used in a printed format (excluding student educational use), a copy must be sent to Not Just Mud!, Attn.: Copyright Administrator at the address below.
Email for specific permissions for other uses of all copyrighted material contained within this Site.